We believe in the Highest Quality Care…
Nithra Institute of Sleep Sciences has received NABH Certification (National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare Organizations) accreditation. It is a proud moment for all of us since we are now the FIRST ALLOPATHIC CLINIC IN SOUTH INDIA to receive the NABH accreditation.
Care based on continuous healing relationships.
Patients should receive care whenever they need it and in many forms, not just face-to-face visits. This rule implies that the health care system should be responsive at all times and that access to care should be provided over the Internet, by telephone, and by other means in addition to face-to-face visits.
Customization based on patient needs and values.
The system of care is designed to meet the most common types of needs, but have the capability to respond to individual patient choices and preferences.
The patient as the source of control.
Patients will be given the necessary information and the opportunity to exercise the degree of control they choose over health care decisions that affect them. The health system should be able to accommodate differences in patient preferences and encourage shared decision making.
- Safe : avoiding injuries to patients from the care that is intended to help them
- Effective : providing services based on scientific knowledge to all who could benefit and refraining from providing services to those not likely to benefit
- Patient-Centered : providing care that is respectful of and responsive to individual patient preferences, needs and values and ensuring that patient values guide all clinical decisions.
- Timely : reducing waits and sometimes harmful delays for both those who receive and those who give care
- Efficient Care
- Equitable : providing care that does not vary in quality because of personal characteristics such as gender, ethnicity, geographic location and socio-economic status.
Our Quality Policy
- We are committed to providing highest quality care with superior customer satisfaction.
- We pledge to meet the patient’s requirements by offering experienced care to put their sleep problems to rest.